The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers and Liebster is a German word which means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.The rules:1. Each person must post 10 facts about themselves2. Answer 10 questions the tagger has given you and give 10 questions for the people you’ve tagged.3. Choose 10 people and link them in your post.4. Tell them you’ve tagged them.5. Remember, no tag backs.
Ten Random Facts About Me:1. I am the second eldest of four children.
2. 5'5", brown eyes, thick thighs. lol (song ref. but yes that describes me too)
3. I love horror movies!
4. I play softball and volleyball
5. I am of Samoan descent and damn proud :)
6. I play guitar, ukulele and piano. Used to play saxophone and violin.
7. I cant read sheet music for crap (used to though) but, I can read tabs. lol
8. My favorite food is sushi :D yuuuum
9. I have stage fright.
10. My name is Eliana, but I've been going by Ana since I was little. So, the only place you'll see or hear Eliana is when I'm at school. lol
My Questions From HardCoverLife (Thanks for tagging me!)
1) How long have you been blogging?
»I've been blogging for a little over a month now :)
2) Why did you start blogging?
»I started blogging because I love books and what better way to voice my opinions than to other people who love books just like me!
3) What book are you most excited about reading in the near future?
»Book #9 in the Meredith Gentry Series! It's been 3 years since the last book came out aaaaaahhhhhh
4) What has been the hardest part of blogging for you?
»The hardest part would have to be keeping up with my posts. Or posting more. I've averaged about 3-4 posts a week and I've been trying to do more. And at least 2 reviews a week. Since most of the books I read are ebooks I can't read em as fast. My iTouch is now in electronics heaven and I can't stand to sit on the computer and read. Too many distractions lol.
5) If you could live in the world of a book, what book would that be and why?
»I'd live in the world of the Black Dagger Brotherhood (Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R. Ward) And become the Shellan of one of the brothers hehe. I absolutely love this series. Ward has opened up a whole new world and it's an amazing one!
6) What is your least favorite book?
»Ahh.. least favorite would have to be Bergdorf Blondes by Plum Skyes. I just couldn't get to it. I forced myself to read through two chapters and after that I just gave up.
7) Girl/ Boy in a book you wish was real? Why?
»Does if have to be a Girl/Boy? Can't it be a.... Demon? lol.. Well if it has to be a girl/boy I'd choose Myrnin from the Morganville Vampire series by Rachel Caine. Myrnin is a really old vampire. Really smart (like beyond this world) and he can't help but be a little crazy. Plus, he ha a sense of humor! Of course, sometimes you don't know when he's gonna snap at you... but hey, if there's something to take out of him being real, it would have to be his vampy bunny slippers :)
Now if it were a demon.. cause I just had to put him in here.. It would be Algaliarept from the Hollows series by Kim Harrison. He's sure is something. Scary, overpowering, selfish... But you can't help but like him in the series. lol
8)What would you do if vampires were real? Kill them? Hide?
»Hmm. Depends. If they were like the Brothers from the BDB series (J.R. Ward) I'd introduce myself! haha. And totally swoon cause.. All man in those leathers? Laaawd...
9) Favorite place to read?
»On my bed? Lol. On a really comfortable couch. Or laying out in the sun :) Preferably at the beach!
Blogs I Tagged:1. Neyra @ Darkest Addictions
2. Sydney @ Sydneys Book Reviews at Your Fingertips
3. Katrina & Nessa @ Bookish Things And More
4. Melinda Dozier @ Melinda Dozier
5. Ninette @ Patch of Sky
6. Holly @ Reading With Holly
7. Crystal @ Red Heads Review It Better
8. Ruby @ Ruby's Books
9. Emmy & Roxy @ Sinfully Delicious Book Reviews
10. Wickedly Delicious Book BlogHere's My Questions To You:1. If you could slap one character out of a book who would it be? (sorry for the violence.. but I mean... there are some of those characters that just aaahhh aggravate you!)
2. How long have you been blogging?
3. If you could giveaway an entire series, what series would it be and why?
4. What author would you like to spend a whole day with and why?
5. Make an estimate of how many books you've read throughout your entire life
6. What was the book that got you into reading?
7. Where is the best place for you to read?
8. Who is your favorite character and why?
9. What book could you reread over and over again without ever getting bored with it?
10. What do you like most about blogging?