Herding Cats & Burning Soup), for the love of pork chops & gravy read those FREEBIES that I keep downloading.
Starts: January 1, 2013 - End: December 31, 2013
Choose your own level, set your own pace and how many "series" you want to read. BUT the goal is to start & FINISH your chosen series. I choose 4...my link is HERE.
**Things you need to know: This challenge is for free LEGAL downloads of books.
Here's how it works:
- Should you choose to participate in this challenge, your goal is to read at least twelve (12) legally obtained FREE e-books. While twelve is the minimum there is no maximum limit.
- Anyone can join. You don’t have to be a blogger, and you don’t have to live in the United States.
- Any E-Reader will work for this challenge, including: iPad, Kindle, Nook, Kobo, Sony Reader, enTourage.
- Please Note: If you don’t have an e-reading device, you can still join in with Amazon’sFree Kindle Reading Apps which you can download for your iPhone, iPad, Mac, PC, Blackberry and more.
- The challenge runs from January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013. You can join at any time.
- e-books in ANY genre count for this challenge as long as it was FREE at the time that you downloaded it.
- Every month in 2013, I will make a post for the 2013 Why Buy the Cow? Reading Challenge so you can link your reviews. Based on participation, monthly link ups may be combined.
**I'm going to go w/the Coupon Clipper ~ 12 Books
1. The Immortals Reading Challenge runs from January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013. You can join at anytime from now and throughout the year. This is a 2013 challenge, so books read before January 1 will not count to your progress.
2. You pick your goal! Read as many books as you’d like for each species. This means that you can do just one category or all five or a combination of. The choice depends on you and your reading pace.
*We have chosen to have a three book per species standard. However, if this is a breeze for you, then feel free to tackle on the additional bonus entries of two more books of the same level.
3. Re-reads are acceptable.
4. Books chosen can be of any genre.
5. To participate, copy and paste this post on your blog along with the challenge button. We ask that you provide a link back to the sign-up page in case others wish to participate.
6. Readers without blogs can still participate! Keep track of your progress with Goodreads, Shelfari or LibraryThing.
Blog Link is Here
**I'm going for Categories 1 (Vampires) & 3 (Fae & Magic)
Reading Challenge Details:
Runs January 1, 2013 – December 31, 2013. You can join at anytime.
The goal is to find a new love for audios if you are new to them or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2013 than you did in 2012.
Books must be in audio format.
ANY genres count.
Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
If you're a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge. Please include a link back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too.
You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads or LibraryThing or on your audible.com or other accounts you have.
Blog Link is Here
**Newbo (Not quite addicted) 1-5 audios (yes...I'm a newbie, my cherry has not been popped when it comes to audio books...so this is I guess a good way to loose my virginity *weg*)
So there...that's it, my guns are cocked & loaded....what challenges are you signing up for or have signed up for 2013?
Good Luck & most of all...have some damn fun!