Beach Bum Reads and Anna of Herding Cats & Burning Soup. This meme was created to tackle our HUGE and STILL GROWING TBR piles.
We will be posting EVERY other Monday for the rest of the year. Our goal is to make a rather nice dent in our TBR piles. So, aside from our other lovely reads, we will be making sure ONE book out of our TBR pile will be read :)Want to join in? Check out the rules:
1. Go to your TBR pile and randomly pick one book off your list!
- We'll be using random.org to pick our reads.
- Type in the number of books in your TBR pile where it says "MAX"
- Then click generate and it will give you your randomly selected book!
2. Come back here each week (or however often you'd like to join in) and link up your "TBR Pile Knockout" post in the linky below!
- NOTE: If the book chosen via random.org is part of a series, you can go ahead and read the first book in said series.Don't know what to write in your post? You can Add the cover for your book, the book summary and details (author, publisher, etc.), you can leave a line or two on how long that book was sitting in your TBR Pile, or just tell us what you think about starting this one! You can always add in a review for your last pick too!Don't have a blog? You can still join in! Just link in your Goodreads reviews or add link the Amazon/B&N page for the book and leave your thoughts in a comment on this page :)
Okay, soooo. Anna and I have decided to change up the meme a bit. We've both agreed to give each book TWO weeks instead of one. Sounds good right? We thought so too. It gives you plenty of time to actually get to read the book AND if you're struggling with it, it gives you TWO whole weeks to slowly torture yourself. lmbo so kidding. If you don't like it, DNF it :) Don't hurt your poor brain :p
This week my pick is...
Come with me on my journey of discovery. Explore with me. Touch, taste and feel with me.
Lots more to come following my introduction to you in this first volume of a multi-part True Romance / Erotica series.
Perhaps I was being picky, but I really didn't think being able to spell orgasm without being spotted a vowel was asking too much.
Sounds pretty good right? I love the cover. :) So... uh, this one is only 29 pages. Pretty good, considering I am falling behind. Seriously. Ahh. At least, this week is a bit chill for me. Or, I'm just gonna put up a "Do Not Disturb" sign on my door all dang week and just read my life away :)