Beach Bum Reads and Anna of Herding Cats & Burning Soup. This meme was created to tackle our HUGE and STILL GROWING TBR piles.
We will be posting EVERY other Monday for the rest of the year. Our goal is to make a rather nice dent in our TBR piles. So, aside from our other lovely reads, we will be making sure ONE book out of our TBR pile will be read :)Want to join in? Check out the rules:
1. Go to your TBR pile and randomly pick one book off your list!
- We'll be using random.org to pick our reads.
- Type in the number of books in your TBR pile where it says "MAX"
- Then click generate and it will give you your randomly selected book!
2. Come back here each week (or however often you'd like to join in) and link up your "TBR Pile Knockout" post in the linky below!
- NOTE: If the book chosen via random.org is part of a series, you can go ahead and read the first book in said series.Don't know what to write in your post? You can Add the cover for your book, the book summary and details (author, publisher, etc.), you can leave a line or two on how long that book was sitting in your TBR Pile, or just tell us what you think about starting this one! You can always add in a review for your last pick too!Don't have a blog? You can still join in! Just link in your Goodreads reviews or add link the Amazon/B&N page for the book and leave your thoughts in a comment on this page :)
*Click on photos to enlarge*
Alright you guys! This was my pick last time on TBRPKO and I did NOT finish it. I did start it, but my week was crazy hectic and didn't get a chance to finish not ONE book. But seeing as I was out of the house most of the time, I did get a chance to read one of my paperbacks :) *happy dancing* and made some real progress on that one. SEEEE this is why I need a tablet lol. So I can read all my eBooks too! But, I did start this one and I plan on finishing it this week after I finish up a different book that I've started and have yet to finish.
The other books that are still needing to be read from this meme are ...
This time my pick is...
Baiser means kiss in French. Delphine D'Arleux, traveling in Belgium for a candy-making class, doesn't expect to have the word demonstrated to her, especially by a stranger. Brad Larsen, an avowed chocoholic, knows he behaved badly by kissing the pretty French girl, but he can't quite regret his actions. Can he show Delphine that a longing fulfilled is sweet to the soul? A contemporary Christian romance.
OOH. This one definitely seems interesting. I've been fiending for some contemporary romance. I've been stuck reading some PNR and I think after this next book, I really need to just dive into contemporary for a while. A long while lol. As much as I love my vampy/wolfy goodness, I need some down to earth romance lol
So, what was your random pick this week?