Share it Please
Author: David Crownson
Illustrator: Courtland Ellison
Source: Self Purchased
Format: PDF Download
Genre: Comics, Fantasy, Horror
Available: Peep Game Comix
The first installment in the comic Harriet Tubman: Demon Slayer starts off pretty dang on exciting. There is no slow build up and this author holds nothing back. There are only 32 pages in this comic book and I don't want to give too much away. In my attempt to be as brief as possible here, I'll do bullet points.
- There is Vampire horde and some are posing as slave catchers.
- The slaves in this comic are fighting and shooting back.
- Harriet Tubman reminded me a lot of Michonne from TWD (there is a Katana!).
- The illustrator did a bomb ass job. Amazing detail to the characters.
- There is lots of action and some humor too.
- Harriet Tubman is still helping slaves to freedom but she is also "freeing" these demons!
Your Author Around These eStreets: Twitter
We now have a vlog channel via Youtube, if you like please subscribe 😁
Grown ass woman, Mother, reader, drinker of the red wines, not so serious makeup enthusiast and finally...a habitual procrastinator. I read just about everything but I really do love my romances. HEA’s are optional because hell sometimes, Prince Charming really is just a frog. Don’t asked if I finished *that book* yet...because I didn’t.
Find me out here in these eStreets: